вторник, 19 ноября 2013 г.

Unity Continuous Integration

And finally Unity Continuous Integration (CI) plugin is on Unity Asset Store! Check it out: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/12695.

I spent a day setting up Jenkins build machine on Road Smash project and spent one more day to unify builder script and writing documentation, so I can use it on any unity project with any CI framework and any CVS systems, including asset server, git, svn. It works out-of-box, the only thing you need is to call the right method(like BuildAndroid, BuildIOS) from command line(OSX, Windows).

For now Unity CI supports:

  • iOS build
  • Android builds (including different builds for different textures format, including ATC, ETC, DXT & PVRTC). You can call a method to build 5 different apks, which will support different textures from AndroidManifest.xml and may be uploaded to Google Play as multiple apks.

I didn't include changing version code to plugin, because every project may have its own policy and I may break it, but it is really easy to add there. I'll write another post about all android building stuff later.

I'm planning to include unit-testing plugin to CI and make it portable. I'll finish it up as soon as I'll have a free time for it.

P.S. Unity Technologies rejected my Flurry plugin(full iOS & Android, Windows Phone beta support) for its own internal business reasons. Is anybody interested in it?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий